The Spanish Institute uses in our official Spanish schools in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington the Aula International and Prisma series of Spanish language learning textbooks in all it's Spanish languages classes, these Spanish student textbooks follow the official Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR) and prepare you for the internationally recognised Siele Spanish proficiency examination.
Aula internacional New Edition textbooks are a Spanish course that's action orientated and makes the classroom the perfect context for language learning with:
- Used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the Victoria University, University of Canterbury, University of Sydney, Monash University, University of York, University of Coventry, University of Liverpool, University College London, University of Calgary, Instituto Cervantes and many more...
- a variety of activities that address Spanish students’ different learning styles
- a balance between developing receptive and productive skills that maximizes language student interaction
- precise and detailed grammar explanations based on context and meaning
- clear attractive graphics and page design
- a wide variety of listening and Spanish speaking tasks
- a video segment for each unit
- an extensive range of digital resources
Aula internacional New Edition is compact; one single volume contains:
- the Coursebook
- the Workbook (Más ejercicios)
- a CD of the class audio recordings
- an extensive grammar summary (Más gramática)
- a complete table of regular and irregular verbs