The Spanish Institute uses in our official Spanish schools in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington course handouts that follows and works with the Aula International series of Spanish language learning textbooks. This Spanish syllabus follows the official Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR) and prepare you for the internationally recognised Siele Spanish proficiency examination.
Aula internacional New Edition Syllabus is a Spanish course that's action orientated and makes the classroom the perfect context for language learning with:
- Used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the Victoria University, University of Canterbury, University of Sydney, Monash University, University of York, University of Coventry, University of Liverpool, University College London, University of Calgary, Instituto Cervantes and many more...
- a variety of activities that address Spanish students’ different learning styles
- a balance between developing receptive and productive skills that maximizes language student interaction
- precise and detailed grammar explanations based on context and meaning
- clear attractive graphics and page design
- a wide variety of listening and Spanish speaking tasks
- a video segment for each unit
- an extensive range of digital resources
- Getting the book is optional