Master Spanish Courses Outline (C2)
Spanish Course objectives for C2 are :
- Students will understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations
- Can understand with ease virtually everything you hear, such as colloquial language, local language, and unfamiliar terminology.
- You can understand with ease virtually everything I read (manuals, technical articles, literature etc.).
- You can express myself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
- You can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
Optional Course Textbook:
- NUEVO PRISMA C2: Libro del alumno. ISBN: 978-8498482577 Readily available at Trademe, online bookstores and downloadable pdfs
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays. Dates are subject to change.
- You have to completed the Advanced Spanish C1 course at the Spanish Institute.
Benefits of taking your Spanish courses with the Spanish Institute:
- You will learn Spanish with qualified and experienced professional Spanish teachers from Latin America and Spain
- Progress in a friendly Spanish immersion environment
- Benefit from a small class sizes which maximises your student and teacher interactions
- Follow a structured curriculum following the Common European Framework of Reference A1-C2 (CEFR - www.coe.int)
- Work toward internationally recognised Siele exams
- Use the recommended Aula + Internacional Series of textbooks used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the Victoria University, University of Canterbury, University of Sydney, ,Monash University, University of York, University of Coventry, University of Liverpool, University College London, University of Calgary, Instituto Cervantes and many more...
- Back up your learning with resources from our media-library
Spanish School Locations:
- Auckland Central -Ellen Melville Centre, 2 Freyberg Place, Auckland CBD
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Meadowbank - Tahapa Crescent Hall, 22 Tahapa Crescent, Meadowbank
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre, 48 Aro St, Wellington
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
- Also Online School - Online Spanish classes via Google Meet, New Zealand wide...
- $190, includes 8 weeks of classes, free course materials, an expert teacher from Spain or Latin America and small class sizes. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.
Master Spanish courses C2.1, C2.2, C23, C2.4, C2.5 & C2.6
Master 1 (C2.1): Nuevo Prisma C2: Libro del alumno. Lecciones (Chapters): 1 & 2
Master 2 (C2.2): Nuevo Prisma C2: Libro del alumno. Lecciones (Chapters): 3 & 4
Master 3 (C2.3): Nuevo Prisma C2: Libro del alumno. Lecciones (Chapters): 5 & 6
Master 4 (C2.4): Nuevo Prisma C2: Libro del alumno. Lecciones (Chapters): 7 & 8
Master 5 (C2.5): Nuevo Prisma C2: Libro del alumno. Lecciones (Chapters): 9 & 10
Master 6 (C2.6): Nuevo Prisma C2: Libro del alumno. Lecciones (Chapters): 11 & 12