Spanish courses and events in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington.
The Spanish Institute is an official Spanish School in New Zealand with Spanish schools in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington. The Spanish Institute is the only accredited Siele Spanish Examination centre in New Zealand. The Spanish Institute works to promote Spanish and Latin American Culture in New Zealand. Our aim is to develop the teaching and learning of Spanish, and encourage communication between Iberophiles and hispanophiles and all New Zealanders through our modern cultural and educational language and learning programme.
Founded in 2001, the Spanish Insitute is the largest Spanish school in New Zealand and has been at the fore front of language teaching and the Spanish-Latin American community in Auckland and now has Spanish schools in Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington.
We offer immersion Spanish classes using the official Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) all over Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington. Through our cultural programme and the quality of our teaching the Spanish Institute aims to be an exciting cultural force for all the peoples of Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington.
Spanish Language Courses in auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and wellington
We have been offering the highest-quality Spanish teaching instruction for almost 20 years. With 100s students a year, we are the largest language school in New Zealand dedicated to the instruction of the Spanish language.
- SIELE EXAMINATION CENTRE: Certify your level of Spanish with the SIELE Spanish exams at the Spanish Institute.
- Instructors: Native Spanish speakers, experienced and fully certified to teach Spanish as a foreign language (ELE).
- Method: Developing communication skills through the latest communicative and task based approaches in Spanish teaching and by incorporating the use of video, audio, and printed materials, carefully selected to best fit New Zealand students' needs.
- Courses: A wide variety of courses at all levels and interests for adults, teenagers, children and toddlers are scheduled at various convenient times.
- Class Sizes: Classes have a maximum of around 10 students to ensure a personalised, student-centred experience.
- Prices: Our prices are the best we can offer, the course price includes free coursebooks.
- Course Levels: We teach Spanish to students of all ages, levels and ability from A1 to C2.
- Specialist courses: We offer corporate classes and specialty courses tailored to your particular needs and outcomes.
- Technique: Our teaching conforms to the guidelines of the Common European Framework of References for languages.
The Spanish Institute runs the following events:
- Spanish Movie Nights
- Spanish language days
- Spanish and Latin American Wine tastings
- Spanish Quiz Nights
- Spanish Open Days and Markets
- Seminars from dignatories from the Spanish and Latin American Embassies
The Spanish Institute is a member of the following associations:
- SIELE EXAM CENTRE
- STANZA (Spanish Teachers Association of New Zealand)
- NZALT (New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)
- LANZBC (Latin America New Zealand Business Council)
Learn to speak Spanish faster with our online Spanish library with around 300 electronic texts and 1800 audios. View on your tablet and phone and take your Spanish learning with you wherever you go...