Spanish Travel Language Courses in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington. (A1 - Basic Spanish)
Learn travel Spanish in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Tauranga, Whanganui and Wellington in preparation of traveling to Spain or Latin America, learn just what you need for your travels. The Spanish Institute is an official Spanish school and is the only accredited Siele Spanish Examination Centre in New Zealand. This course is taught by experienced and certified native speaking teachers from Latin America and Spain with years of experience. You will learn all the Spanish needed for everyday life and Travel situtations in a fun group setting.
The classes are focused on on building your speaking confidence and everyday vocabulary needed for traveling, with less of an emphasis on Grammar. Consolidate and increasing student's knowledge both in written and spoken Spanish and learning about Spanish culture and customs.
Plus practice your speaking Spanish and conversing in Spanish with a teacher present to correct your bad habits and pronounciation.
Learning Goals: Learn conversational Spanish for travel, you will learn all the phrases, vocab and grammar to tackle everyday life on your travels in a Spanish speaking country.
Course Textbook: Aula Internacional 1 (Nueva edición /new edition) ISBN 978-84-1564-009-7.. Readily available at Trademe, online bookstores and downloadable pdfs
Duration: : Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays. Dates are subject to change.
Small Classes: Classes are around 10 students.
Spanish Schools near me:
- Auckland Central -Ellen Melville Centre, 2 Freyberg Place, Auckland CBD
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Mt Eden Athol Syms Hall, 11 Griffin Ave, Mt Eden
- Meadowbank - Tahapa Crescent Hall, 22 Tahapa Crescent, Meadowbank
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre, 48 Aro St, Wellington
- Also Online School - Online Spanish classes via Google Meet, New Zealand wide...
Working Holidays Visas: Learn about 1 year Working Holiday Visas in Latin America and Spain.
Why learn with the Spanish Institute: 15 reasons to learn at the Spanish Institute today...
Price: $190, small classes, certified native Spanish Teacher and thats less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.