Learn Spanish in our courses and Spaish schools in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington. The Spanish Institute is an official Spanish School and the only Siele Spanish Examination Centre in New Zealand, we follow the official Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) in all our classes from beginners Spanish courses (A1) to Masters lessons (C2). All courses are taught by certified Spanish native teachers from Latin America and Spain in small immersion classes (around 10 students) in convenient language school locations in New Zealand, start learning Spanish today!.
Spanish Institute teachers are:
- All Native Spanish speaking teachers from Spain and Latin America.
- Certified Spanish language teachers
- Experienced in teaching languages to foreigners (ELE)
- Practitioners of the official Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR).
Spanish Institute School Locations:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Hamilton - Trust Waikato, 4 Little London Lane, Hamilton, Waikato
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Wellington