Spanish Institute Spanish language schools in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington.
The Spanish Insitute is an official Spanish school offering Spanish courses, Spanish corporate classes and private lessons in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington for almost 20 years. With 100s students a year, we are the largest Spanish school in New Zealand dedicated to the instruction of Spanish and the only accredited SIELE Spanish Examination Centre.
- Instructors: Native Spanish speakers, experienced and certified to teach Spanish as a foreign language (ELE). All Spanish teachers hold University degrees in Education.
- CEFR: We follow the highly regarded Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1-C2) and offer preparation courses for Spanish Exams (SIELE) used for Residence and Citizenship for moving to Spain and Latin America.
- Method: Developing communication skills through the latest communicative and task based approaches in Spanish teaching and by incorporating the use of video, audio, and printed materials, carefully selected to best fit New Zealand students' needs.
- Courses: A wide variety of courses at all levels (A1 - C2) and interests for adults ,children and business are scheduled at various convenient times.
- Class Sizes: Classes have a maximum of around 10 students to ensure a personalised and student-centred experience.
- Prices: Our prices are the best on offer for Immersion Spanish courses with experienced Spanish teachers and in small class sizes and using course materials used world wide.
- Course Levels: We teach Spanish lessons to language students of all ages, levels (A1-C2) and ability.
- Specialist courses: We offer corporate classes, private Spanish tutoring and specialty courses tailored to your particular language needs and outcomes.
- Technique: Our teaching conforms to the guidelines of the official Common European Framework of References for languages (CEFR).
Spanish schools in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington
The Spanish Insitute has convenient school locations in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington where you can learn to speak Spanish:
- Auckland Central - Level 2, 350nQueen St, Auckland
- Meadowbank - Tahapa Crescent Hall, 22 Tahapa Crescent, Meadowbank
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore Auckland
- Hamilton - Age Concern Hall, 30 Victoria St, Hamilton, Waikato
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Palmerston North, Manawatu
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Wellington
The Spanish Institute is a member of the following associations:
- SIELE Examination Center
- STANZA (Spanish Teachers Association of New Zealand)
- Linguistics Society of New Zealand
- NZALT (New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)
- LANZBC (Latin America New Zealand Business Council)
Learn to speak Spanish faster with our online Spanish library with around 300 electronic texts and 1800 audios. View on your tablet and phone and take your Spanish learning with you wherever you go...