Learn to speak Spanish in our Spanish classes and courses in our popular Auckland, Palmerston North, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whanganui and Wellington Spanish schools. The Spanish Institute is an official Spanish School and the only accredited Siele Spanish Examination Centre in New Zealand, we follow the official Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) in all our classes from beginners Spanish courses (A1) to Masters lessons (C2). All courses are taught by local certified Spanish native teachers from Latin America and Spain in small immersion classes in convenient school locations in New Zealand.
Spanish courses near me
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd, Auckland
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Spanish House, 7 Moncrieff St, Mt Victoria, Wellington
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays. Dates are subject to change.
- $150, there are no membership fees or contracts.