Learn to speak Spanish in our Spanish classes and courses in our popular Auckland, Palmerston North, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whanganui and Wellington Spanish schools. The Spanish Institute is an official Spanish School and the only accredited Siele Spanish Examination Centre in New Zealand, we follow the official Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) in all our classes from beginners Spanish courses (A1) to Masters lessons (C2). All courses are taught by local certified Spanish native teachers from Latin America and Spain in small immersion classes in convenient school locations in New Zealand.
Spanish classes near me
- Auckland Central -Ellen Melville Centre, 2 Freyberg Place, Auckland CBD
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Mt Eden Spanish School - Athol Syms Hall, 11 Griffin Ave, Mt Eden
- Meadowbank - Tahapa Crescent Hall, 22 Tahapa Crescent, Meadowbank
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- Whangaparāoa - Whangaparāoa Library 9 Main St, Hibiscus Coast
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre, 48 Aro St, Wellington
- Also Online School - Online Spanish classes via Google Meet, New Zealand wide...
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays. Dates are subject to change.
- $190 and includes free Spanish course materials, there are no membership fees or contracts.